- Successful, rapidly growing organisation.
- Work for a leading organisation in the heart of Western Sydney.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to work within a world-leading organisation in a highly collaborative working environment. My client has a strong a focus on support and development. Join a company with a forward-thinking culture with exceptional facilities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an industry leader. This role is a 3-week contract on a part time basis.
This role will be reporting to the HR Manager and mainly responsible for managing and assisting the operations and workplace health and safety and payroll processes.
As the HR Coordinator you will be responsible for and not limited to the following duties:
- Ownership of HR Administration.
- Draft and send people communications to employees.
- Assist with management and improvement of policies.
- Oversee and assist onboarding processes.
- Payroll management.
The skills and qualities that will allow you to succeed in this position are:
- Minimum of two years HR Administration or Coordination experience.
- The ability to work with high volumes and maintain a high quality of work under pressure.
- Experience working in a complex business.
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513466 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.