- Stand alone HRBP role
- Take charge of your career
- Flexible work place
Amazing opportunity for a driven HR Business Partner to work within a world-leading organisation in a collaborative and supportive work environment. Our client has an innovative and forward thinking culture with world-class facilities that offer endless potential for change and development. An exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their management skills, this position is managing a small team of three.
This role has a heavy focus on the operational functions of the business and is seeking someone with experience in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and programs. Reporting into the HR Director this role is stand alone in ANZ.
- Development and roll-out of HR strategies and activities to standardise and streamline processes, policies and procedures.
- Review and enhancement of HR systems to meet best practice and improve efficiency.
- Provide advice and consultation to managers, supervisors and staff on interpretation of legislation, awards and other policies.
- Focus on remuneration, employee benefits, staffing, management and reporting, organisational structure, job design and evaluation and HR policy design and implementation.
- End to end recruitment and agency relationships
- Undertake projects where required and ensure timelines are met and budgets are followed.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 8 + years HR experience
- Financial services industry experience preferable
- Heavy focus on Operational HR Projects.
- Interpreting complex and often conflicting legislation and guidelines.
- Ability to communicate this information effectively to multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience in the allocation and provisioning of resources and HR Services to ensure all company goals are met.
If you are looking for a role that provides high levels of flexibility and strong work-life balance while also providing a challenging work environment, then please apply!
For more information you can call Artemis Greenwood in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2714 quoting Job Reference 524621 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.