- Progressive and inclusive team.
- Opportunity to grow from within.
- Work for an industry leader in Financial Services.
Our client is a leading challenger brand in the financial services industry who are looking for a Graduate Finance Officer to join the growing and up and coming Commissions team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic candidate who is looking to develop a career in Financial Services industry and join a great team with an admirable culture.
Reporting to the Commissions Team Lead, this role will start as a 6-month fixed term contract with views of extension. It is a great opportunity for someone who has junior experience in the finance space in a collection, banking, accounts payable and receivable role. As a company they have a great emphasis on culture and want to promote from within. They love people who are collaborative and have a zest to learn.
As a Graduate Finance Officer, you will be supporting the operations team and are responsible for:
- Solving queries through reconciliations, analysis of data and consultation with team members.
- Evaluate calculations and detect irregularities.
- Maintenance of company database and responding to issues in timely manner.
- Processing of loans rates and commissions.
- Project management and corresponding with all levels of the business.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, the below skills and experience is desired.
- 2 plus years’ experience in finance/corporate space.
- Demonstrated strong excel capacity.
- Great understanding of numerical and financial concepts.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and a high quality of work while under pressure.
- Graduates strongly encouraged to apply!