About the Company
A market leader in innovation and change makes this a desirable workplace, attracting the best of the best. Their advice offering and approved product list demonstrates flexible characteristics particularly around insurance which is essential particularly where the advice typically begins off the back of a debt requirement in these segments.
About the Role
A high performing team located south of the Melbourne CBD. You will service two locations and develop strong relationships with customers by providing holistic advice across retail and affluent channels.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with customers to understand their needs and provide strategic holistic advice
- Grow new customer acquisition utilising internal and external referral networks (branch staff, brokers, lawyers, accountants, etc.)
- Assist customers with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to build long term relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
Skills & Experience
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP) is essential with a FASEA or relevant approved Bachelor Degree and Certified Financial Planning (CFP) designation.
- Proven track record in providing holistic financial advice to retail and affluent clients
- Demonstrated ability to originate new to bank business via referrer networks (e.g. brokers, lawyers, accountants, etc.)
- Team player with natural energy and drive
Culture & Benefits
Energetic and collegiate environment that values team and individual success. Benefits include extensive discounts on banking products and services, community days and access to unparalleled career pathways domestically and abroad.
For more information you can call Melissa Prideaux in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0923 quoting Job Reference 513466 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.