- Leading International Bank
- Best-in-class technology and applications
- Large scale AML & TM projects
We are looking for 2 Financial Crime professionals with AML/CTF experience in the Banking industry. Immediately available or candidates on short-term notice period are highly regarded.
The client we are partnering with is one of Australia's domestic banking leaders, they offer a full suite of banking products including Financial Markets, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The employee development and career exposure on offer is unparalleled in the local market.
- Review and undertake KYC processes on current customers & ensure that OCDD and ECDD is applied.
- Conduct and manage money laundering and terrorist financing related investigations.
- Conduct FATCA and CRS operational activities, including: validation of customer self-certification including direct contact with the customer where necessary; confirm due diligence on pre-existing and new accounts and classification and recording of new and existing customers
- Report financial crime matters to relevant authorities and regulatory bodies, including unusual and suspicious activities.
- Undertake research on financial crime, cyber-crime and regulatory matters including AML/CTF issues through industry participation.
- 3 + years financial services analytical (data) experience, preferably in AML/CTF, fraud or risk operations.
- Working knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements in respect of AML/CTF and Sanctions
- FATCA/CRS knowledge is desirable but not essential
- General understanding of wealth management and banking processes and products
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders across a wide range of business areas
To discuss the role further, please click apply or contact Kieren Phang in our Sydney office on Kieren.email@example.com