- Highly attractive salary with strong career progressions
- Eastern Creek Location with Parking On-Site
- Immediate start available
This Global Market Leader within the Consumer Goods space is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join their team. This role is mainly responsible for the process of expense from budget to reconciliation. Based in the Blacktown region, this organisation has new and modern facilities with world-class equipment. This organisation places emphasis on the up-skilling and training of all employees to ensure they build a long-term career.
Working within a fast paced yet supportive team, this role requires someone with an analytical mindset who is looking to grow their career in finance. This organisation offers internal opportunities for progression, strong on-boarding and training will be provided to ensure long term success in this role.
- As the Financial Analyst, your day to day duties will include:
- Managing purchase orders and invoices
- Reconcile and authorise invoices
- Support the procurment team to effectively manage budgets and business plans
- Cost forecasting and analysis
- Improving processes
- Financial reporting
To ensure success in this role, previous experience in a similar role will be required along with the following skills:
- Strong systems knowledge and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Innovative thinker
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in Accounting or Finance
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 519330 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.