- Up to $105, 000 inclusive of superannuation + bonus potential
- Exposure across Global Markets and Commodities
- Senior stakeholder management across the Group
Aston Carter are teaming up with a Global Investment Bank as they look to grow their in-house corporate finance team with a focus on global markets. They are a top provider of investment banking services and differentiate themselves from others with development opportunities.
You will advise the business on the implications of accounting standard changes of new products/transactions, while identifying funding strategies and opportunities to maximize financial returns. Your functions include:
- Providing technical advisory to the business's investments
- Periodic business reviews to understand returns and identify funding strategies of the business
- Ensuring controls are operating effectively
- Act as an in-house SME to provide support with complex transactions
- Partner with the group finance team on accounting standard implications
The ideal candidate will be considered if they have exposure/experience to the following:
- A solid background within audit or accounting advisory in the Financial Services space.
- Knowledge of global financial markets from an accounting perspective
- Knowledge of application of accounting standard changes to complex transactions.
- CA/CPA qualified Accountant.
- Strong sense of autonomy and a self-starter
For more information, please contact Morgan Hyatt at our Sydney office on 02 9087 6405 or email email@example.com.