The company is a reputable and renowned Top-Tier International Bank who are well established in the Australian and International market with a high performing team. They are a financial services leader, offering a full suite of Retail Banking, Business Banking, and Investment Banking products. This business is a key driver for digital innovation and transformation and have gone through consistent growth and development. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, they are one of Australia’s top employers focused on a collaborative, people first culture where they value challenging the status quo, work-life balance, and career development.
The Finance Manager position will support the Business Banking Financial Control team, where you will provide accounting and reporting support, overseeing the financial implications of business banking transactions. The role is quite varied where you will partner with the investment accounting business, treasury, risk, and regulatory assurance specialists to advise on variable and complex proposals and restructures, in addition to providing decision support to the business.
Main duties include:
- Financial reporting across a diverse range of business banking transactions
- Ownership of year-end, revenue, and P&L reporting
- Technical accounting support and advisory across a broad range of transactions
- Identifying process improvement opportunities with a control focus
- Business partnering with divisional leadership across the business
The successful candidate will have strong technical accounting and financial reporting knowledge and strong experience engaging with stakeholders. The criteria for the successful candidate are:
- Financial Reporting experience with a chartered background in either a Big 4 or a top-tier Financial Services firm
- Knowledge in technical accounting and strong advisory skills
- Exceptional senior level stakeholder management and engagement
- CA/CPA qualification
To discuss the role in further detail please click apply or contact Ghenwa El-Masri in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6238.