- Technology Business
- Immediate start
- Long term contract
This company is a well-known technology company. With a global product and a market leading reputation, they are positioned to continue their growth trajectory and have invested heavility in their people and systems to ensure their objectives are met. As a result of an aquisition coinciding with a recent implemention of a new ERP system they are seeking a talented, hands on Finance Manager or Systems Accountant to join the team on an interim basis.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Manager or Systems Accountant will be the primary point of contact for financial matters related to NetSuite, the migration of financial data and the integration of the recently merged businesses. Working in collaboration with your business stakeholders to improve or create reporting, you will identify opportunities and contribute to the development of solutions by providing balanced, accurate, consistent and objective information to assist them to understand issues, alternatives and opportunities. Other duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- NetSuite customisation to suit particular use cases including investigation and troubleshooting issues and undertaking corrective actions
- Consulting with internal customers to identify reporting requirements, and build, test and maintain reports
- Liaising with all key stakeholders, including business executives, managers, employees, suppliers and clients to create and maintain the technology and systems
- Represent the Finance function in key related projects
- Work closely with colleagues and stakeholders to review, design and remediate finance data and system workflows; introduce new functionalities
- Ensure consistency of accounting treatment, principles across business units and portfolios; recommend process improvements
- Work with the business to review and revise system configurations to simplify usage and meet business needs
As the Finance Manager or Systems Accountant, you will possess experience working as a systems accountant and as a people leader; a talented accounting allrounder with experience using NetSuite. You have a track record liaising with stakeholders and to identify and address business needs and have an interest in understanding of finance systems accounting in relation to finance business processes, system and integration testing, specifically in this instance with NetSuite.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Management Accounting and/or Business Analysis experience in an organisation using NetSuite
- Sound business decision making skills
What's On Offer
- Potential long-term role in growing industry
- Interesting, varied role
- Ability to get out into the business and work with stakeholders to drive their businesses forward
For more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Aston Carter Brisbane Office on 07 3295 7410 quoting Job Reference 517865. Alternatively, click on "Apply for this job" to submit your CV.