- RG146 / Diploma of Financial Planning Required
- 12 Month Contract
- Global Consulting Firm
About the company
Aston Carter have partnered with a well known Consulting Firm in the growth of an established Financial Advice remediation project and are looking for individuals to apply their knowledge to help remediate customer files. This organisation is determined to bring in high quality professionals who like working in a fast paced environment and will provided strong support and structured training & development. In this role you will gain experience in a high profile program with a significant customer focused mandate. This role is a 12 month contract opportunity and is paying $350 per day including superannuation. There are multiple positions available so Aston Carter encourage you to apply.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to review case files of the customer to assess its quality and determine appropriate course of action from a remediation standpoint. You will be required to use an investigative mindset to assess the impact of historial financial advice make remediation decisions that have a direct impact on the financial position of customers.
- Manage and review case files to determine appropriate solutions
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in order to elicit necessary information
- Manage and maintain data collation relating to case files
- Making recommendations based on your knowledge and appropriate regulatory policies and frameworks
Skills and experience
- Experience working in Financial Advice / Wealth sector (12 months +)
- RG146 / Diploma of Financial Planning required
- 12 month contract
- $350 inclusive of superannuation per day.
- How to apply
Apply here to register your interest or please contact Jhania Kahui on email@example.com to organise a time to speak.