- Melbourne CBD Location
- Competitive Salary
- Growth and Development Opportunities
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual with a background in operations to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing education team. Our client is a leader in the virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions space, with 50+ locations worldwide they are committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living the values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork and giving back.
Reporting to the Education Team Leader, coordinating the direct education business as well as administering key supplier relationships, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with education team to deliver technical training and support.
- Manage training schedule across ANZ for customers and resellers
- Manage training facility bookings/logistics support for all training related deliveries
- Involvement in end of month/end of quarter activities
- Manage centralised learning and development emails and assisting customers with inquiries.
- Manage training operations (classroom, ILT, online, lab and certifications)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an operations/coordination position, preferably in the technology industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with high volume work
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done.
- Experience in a sales operations environment preferable