- Large Financial Services institution
- Urgent Appointment
- Potential for long term or permanency
This large, Brisbane based Financial Services organisation is one of the biggest outside of the Big 4 and is highly regarded as an employer of choice. They are currently seeking to engage with up to 14 Customer Services Representatives for an initial 6-month contract located in Brisbane. There is the potential for the positions to be longer term or go permanent for the right candidates. The roles sit within the Document Preparation , Settlements, Document Examining and Loan Maintainence team.
These Customer Service positions are to assist with increased volumes in certain functions. Dependant on your skills and experience, you could work in any one of these teams or have a preference for one over the other. PLease apply if you possess any of the following experience:-
- Settlements preparation experience
- Settlement funding
- Post settlement Checks
- Stamping and registration
- Progressive drawdowns
- Document examination expertise
- First Home Owner Grant processing experience
- Payment reversals
- Transfer Orders
- Handling Financial Hardship requests
The requirements of the each of the 14 positions vary from any Customer Service exerience:-
- Settlements Customer Service Represenative: Min 1-2 years’ experience with settlement exposure or may have worked in insurance industry, claims processing, finance/numbers, meticulous with process. Training will be provided.
- Loans Maintenance Customer Service Represenative: Min 1-year experience, doesn’t need to be banking, Insurance, super etc., or relevant industry, all training provided.
- Document Management Customer Service Representative: Entry level position – out of school, university, college, those who have worked in retail, customer contact centre, FMCG, fast food. Ideally, some customer service and team engagement experience.
Skills & Experience
- Customer service and banking experience (desirable) &/or contact centre experience (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate your focus on customer service and the processes required
- Intermediate computer skills and typing of 35wpm
- Able to effectively manage sensitive customer interactions
- Able to demonstrate your own sense of self-awareness as well as empathy for others
Whats on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team in a stimulating and rewarding work environment and also enjoy the excellent benefits and career opportunities.
If you are interested, click on the APPLY NOW button and send through an updated copy of your CV immediately.