- Immediate Start
- 3 Month Contract
- End to End Collections
Aston Carter have partnered with a large multi-national FMCG company in the search for a high performing individual to join their team on a short term engagement. Our client is looking for a Credit Analyst / Collections professional to join their Western Melbourne office who has experience working in a fast paced environment with a large ledger of clients. This is a 3 month engagement and requires someone who can start immediately.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running in this role, taking over collections responsiblity from an encumbent who will be remaining in the business but seconded into another role. They will be required to quickly pick up our clients systems and to work with a large ledger of clients (both small and large) to do end to end collections duties.
- End to end collections
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted in a timely manner
- Undertake financial assessments of new and existing customers
- Dispute resolution for collections issues or queries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years proven experience in a Collections / Credit role
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficient in processing and analysing data to verify any discrepancies within the system
- Strong customer service mindset and negotiation skills
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, please email Stefan in our Melbourne office at Stefan.Trifkovic@astoncarter.com or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.