Aston Carter are teaming up with a top-tier Financial Markets group as they look to grow their Financial Markets and Treasury Control team. They provide best-in-class financial and investment management solutions to a very unique client base and differentiate themselves from others employers with their learning and growth opportunities.
You will support the Finance Manager to improve the Financial Markets processes while providing additional expertise to the current team. You will have a heavy projects focus with immediate focus on daily PnL production improvement, finance systems automation, valuation process improvement and senior level business partnering around performance insights. Your functions include:
The ideal candidate will be considered if they have exposure/experience to the following:
- Experience in either a Product Control or Treasury function with product experience across fixed income products and debt capital Markets.
- Accounting and valuation experience in financial markets
- Project work across systems, automation, new product launches and accounting standard changes.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Mathematics, Accounting, Commerce, Statistics or Finance would essential and you additional ideally have CA,CPA, or CFA qualifications