This innovative Federal Government Agency is working continuously to improve the well-being of people to allow them to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives through the highly skilled use of data and technology. Due to the accelerated growth in this Federal Government Agency’s division, they are seeking a Connections Support Officer at the APS4 level on a 9-month engagement basis.
As the Connection Support Officer, you will be responsible for being at the forefront of customer engagement in a front facing position for the agency. This may include, but not be limited to:-
- Contacting healthcare providers and healthcare organisations to register them for our client’s system.
- Assisting healthcare providers and healthcare organisations to complete any required forms for the registration process.
- Providing ad hoc education and training regarding the system.
- Updating customer data and track progress in a customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Supporting the Project Manager with monthly status reporting.
- Providing regular status updates on these activities to the Program Director.
- Adhering to the Agency’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to problem solving and critical thinking.
- Strong attention to detail and sound judgement
- Demonstrated ability to learn and engage with new process quickly and effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to actively manage key stakeholder relationships within and outside the agency.
- The ability to communicate the benefits and value of registering in the system to external stakeholders.
Skill & Experience
- This role will suit someone with proven APS level experience who has excellent communication and administrative skills and is able to liaise directly with Healthcare providers and healthcare organisations, as well as stakeholders to register them for our client’s system.
- Customer service orientated
- Knowledge of medical practice management desired but not mandatory.
What’s on Offer
- Be part of an innovative Branch and Department.
- 9 months contract with possible extension
- Excellent river side office accommodation
For more information please email Danielle Heath at Danielle.email@example.com quoting Job Reference 521530. Alternatively, click on "Apply for this job" to submit your CV.