- 12 month contract
- Attractive salary
- Parramatta location
Seeking an experienced Complaints Advisor to join a global leader within the insurance sector. This position is initially a 12 month contract based in the Parramatta area with easy access by public transport. Our client has a strong emphasis on building a positive and supportive culture and provides all employees with the support to enhance their skills and career path in this space.
As the Complaints Resolution Advisor, your daily duties may include:
- Deliver accurate and efficient end-to-end resolution of customer complaints.
- Provide high quality services for Return to Work customers.
- Assist in team reporting.
- Working effectively with your team to implement improved processes.
- Support your customers to ensure their complaints are addressed in a timely manner.
- Draft responses on a range of complaints resolution matters.
To be successful in this role, the below skills and experience is required:
- 3 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Strong customer service skills and experience in a similar role.
- Strong systems knowledge and the ability to adapt to new systems.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Organisation skills.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 519489 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.