- $110,000 - 140,000 including superannuation + bonus
- Contract management, pricing, scenario analysis for ANZ
- Senior stakeholder management to drive commercial negotiations
The company is a US based business and one of the largest consulting and staffing organizations in the world. With over 400 offices across APAC and EMEA, they have gone through a consistent period of growth globally and are focused on delivering the highest-quality talent solutions. They offer an incredibly competitive remuneration, pride themselves on having a diverse and an inclusive culture which is all about support, growth, and collaboration.
The Commercial Business Partner is a client and stakeholder facing position. It is an Integral part of the APAC Commercial Finance team and aims to generate commercial client and contractor growth across the ANZ region. It will require heavy analysis and support to the Sales team. The main duties of the role include:
- Reviewing and Negotiating commercial agreements with clients, contractors, and suppliers in line with risk guidelines.
- Providing the business with pricing guidelines, tools, and training and analysing commercial pricing.
- Partnering with stakeholders to ensure commercial obligations are being met with our clients and contractors.
- Partnering with the legal, sales, finance, accounting, and business support teams across ANZ.
- Driving analysis of data to identify growth opportunities for the business.
- Building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders and handling complex queries.
You will have an analytical mind-set and preferably have a background in Finance, with strong business and commercial acumen and willingness to deal with complex matters. You will be solution-driven and passionate about building relationships. Key criteria will include:
- Accounting degree and CA or CPA.
- 3 -5 years accounting experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with Excel (Vlookups, Pivot and advanced Excel functions)
- Exposure to commercial contract review and negotiations
If you’re interested, please click apply or contact Ghenwa El Masri on 02 9087 6238 for more information.