- 6 Month Initial Contract
- HCM Implementation
- $650 Per Day
Aston Carter have partnered with an Australian owned fund manager with a global reach in the search for a Business Process Analyst to join the business during the implementation of a new HCM system. Working in the project team and directly with the business sponsor, this role will suit an experienced Businesss Process Analyst with strong stakeholder management skills and end to end process mapping exposure. This is initially a 6 month contract position.
Working in collaborative environment, you will be joining an established team to support the organisation on the implementation of a new HCM system with a focus on mapping operational processes. You will need to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across senior leadership, human resources and talent acquisition to understand and map current business processes and define the future state for these operational areas. You will also be required to design testing plans to ensure process effectiveness during implementation. Given the current situation, it is also important you can demonstrate your ability to work autonomously as the intial part of this engagement will require working from home until current market conditions change.
- Business process improvement and system change
- Meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements
- Mapping current state of business process and defining future state, then testing process as implementation occurs
To be successful in the role you will;
- Have demonstrable experience working with stakeholders in Human Resources & Talent Acquisition
- Sound experience mapping current and future state processes across HR functions
- Be pro-active and a team player
- A sound understanding of process improvement methodologies, related concepts, and frameworks
- Ability to work autonomously
This position is being co-sourced by Allegis Group brands Aston Carter and TEKsystems. to register your interest you can reach Abby Healy at Abby.Healy@teksystems.com or apply here.