- APRA Reporting
- $140,000-$160,000 + superannuation
- Capital Adequacy and Securitisation
Senior Business Analyst - APRA Reporting
Due to expanding workload within a global Banks APRA Reporting workstream. We have been engaged to find 1 more Senior Business Analyst to join the team. We are looking for a business side Business Analyst, with previous experience working on APRA Reporting projects, who have a solid understanding of Data (this could be data mapping, cleansing, quality or SQL Querying to Delve into Databases), who is able to work with senior stakeholders and articulate to them the APRA reporting needs and standards, to drive best practice.
Needed for the Senior Business Analyst - APRA Reporting:
- Reporting experience
- Experience working with Data - Excel / SQL
- Capital Adequacy / Treasury / Securitisation (Mortgages)
- Returns exposure would be great.
- APRA Treasury Reporting around Capital Management
- Senior Stakeholder Management (Across the Finance business)
- Any experience working on Apra Reporting would be massively beneficial.
- Core Requirements gathering - This is BRD as opposed to FRD
- Any agile experience is great
To discuss the Senior Business Analyst - APRA Reporting role in more detail please click apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org in our Sydney office.