The organisation are an international consulting and staffing organization. They have gone through a consistent period of growth globally and are focused on delivering the highest-quality talent solutions. They offer an incredibly competitive remuneration, pride themselves on having a diverse and an inclusive culture which is all about support and collaboration.
The Billing Analyst position is an ANZ focused role which will require heavy analysis of numbers and complex invoicing matters. The main duties of the role include:
- Driving analysis of data to ensure that invoices are generated accurately and timely to clients.
- Building relationships with clients and handling all complex queries.
- Taking part in the automation and process improvement projects for accounting and internal systems.
- Taking charge of monthly reconciliations and exposure to accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Stakeholder management across the broader ANZ team.
You will have an analytical mind-set with strong attention to detail and willingness to deal with complex matters. You will be passionate about learning new systems and taking part in process improvement projects. Key criteria will include:
- 3 years billing experience in a finance environment
- Strong understanding of accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Experience with Excel (Vlookups, Pivot and Excel functions)
- Exposure to General Ledger/ Billing Systems
Click apply or contact Ghenwa El Masri on 02 9087 6238 for more information.