- Urgent appointment
- 6 month contract
- Commence immediately
This fast-growing business is constantly lauded as an innovator, an employer of choice and a business that retains its talent by offering a diverse range of career opportunities within a vibrant, fun environment. They are international in their operations, global in their ambitions but local in their high-touch, boutique approach. They are seeking a talented finance professional to join the team as an Accounts Assistant to support the finance team in meeting and exceeding the business’s needs.
Reporting to the Team Leader of Finance, you will be responsible for helping ensure the successful day-to-day operations of the Finance department. This may include but not be limited to: -
- Accounts Receivable/Debt Management
- Accounts Payable
- Collating data electronically from various sources to compile invoices whilst ensuring their accuracy
- Various reporting requirements
- Assistanting with End of Month
- Ad-hoc duties as required within the Finance Team or by Management
You will possess have excellent communication skills, a broad knowledge of financial procedures but still progressing your skills and eager to learn and develop them. You will bring demonstrated knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel and have used accounting software such as MYOB and NetSuite previously.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced role
- Highly Organised with ability to multi-task and plan efficiently
- Proven commitment to excellence, innovation, continuous improvement and the ability to go above and beyond for all stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Netuite experience
What’s on Offer?
A long term contract within a company going through a major transition in an interesting, dynamic industry sector
For more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Aston Carter Brisbane Office on 07 3295 7410 quoting Job Reference 516522. Alternatively, click on “Apply for this job” to submit your CV.