Sales & Marketing
- SEM Specialist
- Travel industry
- Competitive package and travel incentives
Our client is a leading global travel organisation operating in over 70 countries. As a result of tremendous growth throughout the business they have a tremendous opportunity for SEM Coordinator.
As the SEM coordinator you will be responsible for building and executing SEM campaigns across a number of their brands. This role is perfect for agency candidates who want to move client side or candidates who wish to further develop their SEM skills.
- Building and executing SEM campaigns
- Managing ongoing relationships with internal stakeholders and working closely with the other digital departments within the organisation
- Optimising SEM campaigns
- Managing multiple SEM projects and working to deadlines
- Understanding of search engine trends and ranking factors
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience across SEM and Display
- Understanding of SEM techniques and best practice
- Experience with working with large budgets for campaigns
- Experience optimising e-commerce and / or conversion focused sites
- Marketing degree preferred but not essential
For more information you can call Jeremy Inder in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6221 quoting Job Reference 509721 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.