Aston Carter have partnered with an investment bank to secure a motivated Operational Risk Senior Analyst. The business is recognized as one of the top employers in the Australian banking market, providing their staff with strong flexibility/work life balance, employee benefits and training culture.
This role is a newly created operational risk position in response to the growing demand for risk assessment of newly acquired infrastructure assets. This role sits within the framework’s team and supports M&A Advisory, Debt and Equity Capital Markets and Principal Investments. This role provides the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across the division and will have an:
- Immediate focus on policy development and implementation specific to the new areas and industries being acquired by the business.
- Risk reporting surrounding operations, including KPI’s and benchmark comparisons.
- Senior stakeholder management, engaging with the Chief Risk Officer, Head of Sales and Head of Products, as well as C-suite bodies.
- Consulting with the business to implement and role out operational frameworks and policies surrounding newly acquired assets.
This multinational investment bank is looking for a motivated and experienced operational risk executive with strong stakeholder management and meets the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Law or equivalent.
- Liaising with C-suite stakeholders in the context of a specific project.
- Review and advisory surrounding specific policies or frameworks.
- Contribution to the rolling out of policies or frameworks.
- Demonstrate technical expertise surrounding data, policy and regulations.
- Identify examples of conflict resolution or negotiation regarding key pieces of work.