- Work with a highly experienced team
- Sydney CBD Location
- Highly Attractive Salary
Seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join a national leader within the healthcare space. This position is initially a 12-month contract based in Sydney CBD. Our client has a strong emphasis on building a positive and supportive culture and developing the skills of the right candidate.
Reporting to the HR Manager, your daily duties may include:
- Managing the end to end process of company payrolls.
- Maintaining the payroll systems.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding any queries relating payroll records.
- Updating payroll records.
- Assist payroll projects.
- Admin adhoc duties as needed.
To be successful in this role, the below skills and experience is required:
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong systems knowledge and the ability to adapt to new systems.
- Preceda experience highly regarded.
- Payroll experience.
If you would like to work for a leader with an amazing culture, then please apply.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513946 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.