This is a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll officer to work for a leading FMCG based in Sydney Olympic Park. We are looking for a payroll officer who is looking to take the next step in their career and work for a nationally recognised company.
As a Payroll Officer you will be well versed in the maintenance and process of a companies Payroll. This role will include updating and maintaining of payroll records and associated transactions and liaising with internal team members with pay roll queries. The opportunity is to be apart of a fast paced working environment with a great team culture.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Officer will include but not limited to:
- End to end processing of the companies Payroll.
- Maintenance and reporting of Payroll systems, including updating payroll records and associated transactions.
- Assisting internal team members with Payroll Queries.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years experience as a Payroll Officer.
- Great communication skills with the ability to build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with SAP or Oracle along with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven experience working in a medium to large sized organisation.