- $80, 000 - $90, 000 + super + bonus
- Top tier domestic Private Equity firm
- Senior leadership exposure and career advancement
Aston Carter have partnered with a leading boutique Fund and Investment Manager in the search for an experienced Middle Office Associate looking to take their next step. This role would ideally suit someone looking to move into a boutique Fund Manager out of an Institutional environment, someone wanting career development through close contact with senior leadership.
This position will be responsible for the fund accounting, investment management and reporting functions across the group. You will additionally be responsible for reviewing work from the administrators and translating this into insightful investor reporting to both institutional and HNW investors. This role will play a large part in the cash-flow management for the Fund, and will also require analysis for presentation to Senior Partners and Investment Directors in the business.
- Reviewing and Quality Assurance over Administrator Fund Accounting, Unit Pricing, Financial Statements, Tax Returns and Distributions.
- Investor Reporting , where you will be compiling ad-hoc reports for institutional and private investors.
- Fund Cash-flow management and treasury management
- Analysis & business partnering with executive leadership and front office teams to deliver insight into fund performance and strategic initiatives.
- Compliance Reporting and Statutory Reporting to External Regulators.
The successful candidate:
- CA/CPA qualified with tertiary qualifications in Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Strong experience in a Middle Office, Fund Accounting or Fund Operations function, ideally in a domestic Fund Manager.
- Strong Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, v-Lookup and some introductory exposure SQL/VBA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrable background partnering with Fund Administrators, Senior Leadership and External Investors.
To discuss the role further please click apply or call Braedon Jones is our Sydney office on 02 9087 6220.