- Newly created role
- Fast growing technology business
- Excellent career growth potential
This company’s mission is to take everything they know about traditional networking and put the power back into the hands of their customers. They believe that organisations that focus on control, choice and cost-efficiency with regards to their connectivity have the ability to do intelligent business today, while laying the foundations for the future. They are proud to be able to give consumers the network connectivity they deserve with global availability, right-sized bandwidth, and on-demand consumption. Due to growth, they are seeking a talented Financial Accountant to join the team in a newly created position.
As the Financial Accountant, you will assist in the company continuing their growth trajectory as they develop new and expanded data centre and network partnerships. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Manage the month end processes of journal entries and GL account reviews
- Assist with the monthly review and analysis of financial performance and gross profit analysis
- Provide support for the year-end financial statement preparation and audit
- Reconciling and confirming intercompany Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable including support with queries
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, controlling accounts plus the follow up and clearing of queries in a timely manner
- Prepare analysis of GL Accounts
- Support the AP & AR team with research and resolution of invoice discrepancies
- Working closely with the Chief Financial Officer on projects and adhoc tasks
You will an experienced Finance & Accounting professional already; an Assistant Accountant or experienced Financial or Company Accountant seeking to develop your skills in a rapidly growing, fast paced business. You will be proactive, driven, enthusiastic and eager to help make improvements to streamline and automate where required. You will possess confident communication skills, high attention to detail and friendly disposition.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar
- CPA or CA qualification or on the way to being a member to a professional accounting body
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Accountant, Financial Accountant or Company Accountant
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced organisation is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
What’s on Offer?
- Negotiable salary package dependent on experience
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Culture of learning and development
For more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Aston Carter Brisbane Office on 07 3295 7410 quoting Job Reference 517865. Alternatively, click on "Apply for this job" to submit your CV.