The organisation are the top investment management, financial management, solutions and advice to the NSW public sector.
The position focuses on Client and Board Management reporting. The main duties of the role include;
- Month-end client reports, process documentations and mapping
- Coordinate responses to client queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Both management and financial accounting
- Reporting within established risk/control parameters
- Understanding of portfolio structure and reporting implications including benchmarking of asset management
- Timely and accurate communication and response to all client queries
- Assist with other ad-hoc finance requests and administrative tasks
You will come with a broad background across financial markets and instruments, accounting and treasury management
- Experience with KONDOR, JDE, Excel/Word, Data Warehouse
- High attention to details and process and ability to investigate and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with stakeholders
- Strong self-management, outcome and solution focus
Click apply or contact Gayumi Kalubandara on 0430 766 968 for more information.