Aston Carter have partnered with a leading Consulting Firm in Melbourne to secure a motivated and technically versed Audit Quality and Advisory individual. The company prides themselves on being forward thinking and collaborative, whilst also offering flexibility for their staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you will be supporting the internal stakeholders providing consultation and advice on queries. You will be working alongside Directors of the firm and aiding the external audit team. You will be responsible for communicating applicable audit quality messages to both internally so these teams can partner positively with their respective clients.
- Advise on audit methodology.
- Advise on audit standards and any changes in regulation.
- Involved in roll out of new audit software solution.
- Collection and timely reporting of relevant data.
- Remain up to date with changes in the industry.
- Review & Update guidelines.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience within External Audit, Manager level or above (6+ years)
- Thorough understanding of accounting standards (IFRS) and ability to interpret and teach to others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Ability to articulate issues clearly and concisely.
- Consultative Nature
Join a firm that has a strong focus on training and development for their employees, is high performing and values individuals in the organisation with a fresh perspective.
For more information you call Luisa Lampos in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0926, quoting Job Reference 514096 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.