- Global Financial Organisation
- Position is well suited for anyone who has sold into the Independent Retail Channels
- Base + Car Allowance + Super + Tools of Trade + Uncapped Incentive Scheme
Our client is a leading global financial services organisation that pride themselves on the service they deliver to all their customers. As a result in the growth in the business they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team in Sydney.
You will be responsible for driving sales, activation, performance and ongoing account management numerous accounts. The role is key critical to expand the retail footprint and drive transactions, networks, market share and revenue for the business.
- Building the business within your territory by identifying potential agents to join our clients retail and independent network
- Managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings and closing the deal.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key agents to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Acting as the point of contact and handling agent’s individual needs.
- Generating new business using existing and potential agent networks and managing every account efficiently.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends and providing thorough market and competitive insights to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
Successful Candidate Must Have:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience as a Territory Manager/Sales Representative/ Account Executive or similar Sales position
- Experience selling within the independent retail industry is highly advantageous
- Understanding of Sydney territories.
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver targets to tight deadlines.
- Proven strong relationship building skills.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals.
- High Attention to detail is critical
For more information please call Andre Guevarra in our Western Sydney Office office on (02) 8894 2725 quoting Job Reference 513951 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.