About the company
The organisation prides itself on delivering top quality audit services to a vast range of clients with the goal of building trust to ensure the resolution of important problems to help their clients thrive and grow.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to join a well recognized audit firm here in Melbourne within their external audit team. We are looking for a Senior Auditor who is looking to develop their career within their external audit in a fast paced and high performing environment
Your responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Undertaking end to end audits
- Formulation of reports
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Providing timely advice to your clients when issues arise from your reporting
- Assisting junior staff when needed
- Conducting required field work
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Over 3 years experience in external audit
- Have your CA/CPA completed/started
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of Australian Accounting Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive client relationships
- Understand how to interpret commercial issues
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined individual to continue to grow their skills within the audit space at a firm that sees career development and opportunities as a top priority for their employees.
For more information, you can call William Hibbins, email@example.com in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting job reference 513904 or alternatively apply here to register your interest.