- Tier 1 Institutional Bank
- High Profile Regulatory Driven Projects
- 12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity to join a tier 1 institutional bank as part of their financial markets regulatory change team. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with capital or financial markets experience. You will be working on a trade reporting workstream gathering business requirements interfacing between the business and IT. You will be expected to go out into the business, develop and maintain relationships, influence stakeholders, and sell in the benefits of the project.
Skills & Experience
- Senior Business Analyst 5+ years
- Knowledge of OTC Regulations (Dodd Frank, CAN, EMIR, ASIC, HKMA, MAS, SFTR and Margin) is essential
- Knowledge of Regulatory Topics – Counterparty Transaction Reporting Requirements; Delegated Reporting, Cross Border Representations, Disclosures, Financial Markets Products (e.g. IRD, FX, Equities, Commodities, Bonds) and applicability nexus to regulations, Pre-Trade Compliance and Record Keeping is essential