- Work for Market Leader.
- Attractive Salary.
- Great company culture.
A national leader in the manufacturing space are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team in the heart of Surry Hills. This opportunity will be on an ongoing contract.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, responsibilities will include but not limited too:
- Reconcile payments of suppliers in plan with payment terms.
- Maintain accurate Vendor details and account status.
- Accurate and timely G/L coding.
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders.
- Reconcile and organise payment of suppliers in accordance with payment terms.
- Investigation of discrepancies.
- Respond to enquiries from internal or external stakeholders.
- End of month reporting.
Experience and Skills Required
- 3 years experience in the Accounts Payable field.
- Experience in a high volume environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders across multiple sites.
- Intermediate Excel skills and knowledge around Navision ERP.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with bank reconciliations.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513190 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.