- Expand your career potential with a group that fosters internal growth
- Opportunity to mentor and support junior Claim Advisers
- Make a genuine impact in the lives of Injured Workers
Multiple opportunities available for experienced Workers Compensation Claim Assessors to join one of Australia’s prominent Insurance providers. The organisation leads the market in providing a holistic and customer-orientated claim process and is looking to further grow their current group of exceptional Case Management Specialists, as they continue to change the face of the Workers Compensation industry.
Continue to develop and expand your knowledge alongside some of the leading specialists in the market, within a business that actively promotes and fosters a culture of internal progression. Whether you want to eventually step-up to a people leadership position or perhaps take a more technical focus with your career, this organisation will support you every step of the way by providing the necessary guidance and support to shape your ideal career path within the Workers Compensation space.
Your role will see you collaborate with a group of exceptional Workers Compensation specialists as you manage your own portfolio and offers the opportunity to make a genuine impact in to the lives of Injured Workers.
Day-to-day your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing your own portfolio of Injured Workers, guiding them through the Return To Work process, whilst also utilising your legislative knowledge to think outside of the box to provide quality outcomes that better the lives of the people you support
- Processing the benefits and organising the relevant treatments that your Injured Workers are entitled to, whilst also ensuring that your portfolio is aware of what is required to ensure these entitlements are serviced
- Participating in regular case conferences and claim file review meetings to provide input on effective claims management strategies to best ensure an effective and efficient Return To Work journey
- Exercising judgement in selection of the correct service providers, ensuring compliance with payment procedures and fee schedules with regards to the charging of services
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships and open channels of communication to effectively liaise with a variety of stakeholders in order to facilitate optimum claim outcomes
If you’re interested in further expanding your case management expertise and wish to evolve and advance your career alongside the innovative leaders within the Workers Compensation industry, please contact Samuel Ferguson on 02 9087 6209 or apply within.