- Contract role
- Pymble Location
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to join a globally recognised Automotive industry located in Pymble and is seeking a great talent with similar background experience to Support the team and the goals of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Administration Assistant to expand their skills within a dynamic working environment. This is initially a 2 month contract with strong views for extension. This organisation will equip you with all the skills and resources to be successful in this fast paced Administration Assistant position.
Your new role as an Administration Assistant will be to provide administrative and general support to the team as well as liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assisting with general administration duties including contracts, invoicing, raising of purchase orders, reporting and filing as well as data entry.
- Liaise with all areas of the business and accurately pass on information to correct departments.
- Support the executives and provide general administration duties to the team.
- Oversee and submit all reporting and documentation as well as Aid in development and upkeep of systems and databases.
- Coordinating meetings with employees, customers and other stakeholders on a National Level.
Experience and Skills Required
- Prior experience in a role where you personally were responsible for multiple customers from beginning to end of a service.
- Previous experience in working for a large company is desired; however, background in an administrative or data entry role will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with outstanding time-management and organisational skills with MS Office experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, positive attitude with the ability to provide high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513865 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.