This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading international Mobility Solutions provider located in Homebush. We are looking for an Administrator who is looking to put their skills and experience into action. Work within a supportive team to ensure the smooth running of the maintenance functions of the office.
Our client is offering a three month contract to work in their fast paced team to ensure goals and tasks are completed efficiently. The role is mainly responsible for processing invoices, diary management, dealing with supplier queries and general administrive duties. You will have the ability to create positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as being a highly organised and efficient worker.
Your responsibilities in this role will include but not limited to:
- Processing of Invoices.
- General administrive support to the team.
- Data entry and system maintenance.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum two year administration experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Proven customer service and effective communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and have a high attention to detail.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 02 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 512620 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.