- $130, 000 - $160, 000 + bonus + incentives
- Senior level stakeholder management
- Team leadership and mentoring
Aston Carter have partnered with one of Australia's top tier banking groups in the search for a Senior Manager to join their Group Regulatory Reporting division. The company are one of Australia's real success stories, they are an ASX Top 10 employer and have an exceptional product suite and reach across both the domestic and international markets.
The role has been created due to continued business growth and is being brought on with a hybrid BAU and projects focus. The role will be entrusted to mentor and coach the team on-shore and partner with the off-shore division to drive a best in class environment. Main duties include;
- Ownership and delivery over a range of reports to external regulators,
- Project and Change Management involvement, supporting the delivery of several intiatives around systems and data improvements and accounting standard changes,
- Direct conduit between the domestic on-shore division and external regulators as well as the off-shore functions,
- Senior level stakeholder partnering, focused on providing support and insights around changes and improvements,
- Management over the annual and quarterly regulatory reporting timetable and on-going external regulator engagement,
- Act as the SME for Regulatory Reporting on a number of group wide finance transformation programmes including automation, accounting standard changes, new product launches, market developments and transactions.
You will be an experienced Financial Services reporting professional with experience in Financial and Regulatory Reporting at a Group level. You will;
- Be CA/CPA qualified with foundations in either a Big 4 Accounting firm or a top-tier Financial Services house,
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering will be critical,
- A keen attention to detail and an ability to analyse, interpret and advise around Accounting Standards, Regulatory Standards and industry trends will set you apart,
- Have an interest in mentoring, coaching and guiding junior members to create a best in class function.