- ASX Listed Fund Manager
- $140, 000 - $160, 000 + bonus + incentives
- Team leadership and mentoring
Aston Carter have partnered with an ASX listed Fund Manager in the search for a Financial Reporting Manager. The company are a member of the ASX Top 50 and provide their employees with an excellent working environment and exciting growth forecast.
The Financial Reporting Manager vacancy has come about due to a recent internal promotion. The role will be entrusted to manage the team responsible for the production of the Funds Management businesses annual, quarterly and month financial reporting to group, shareholders and external regulators. Main responsibilities of the role include;
- Have full ownership over the financial statements and APRA reporting timetables,
- Hire, mentor and coach a team of 5 aspiring Senior Accountants,
- Support the business in launching new products and business expansions, providing technical financial support on an ad-hoc basis,
- Partner with the Head of Finance and CFO to drive a best in class reporting environment,
- Support the broader Finance Operations team around tax returns, accounting standard changes and new regulatory projects, and
- Partner with the Finance Systems and Technology teams to implement new accounting systems to drive better data insights and governance.
You will possess several years Financial Reporting experience within a top tier Funds Management, Superannuation or Wealth Management environment. You will be CA/CPA qualified with initial tertiary qualifications in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Commerce. Exposure to APRA and ASX reporting are critical for success in the role.
Strong stakeholder management is essential and a developing skillset in mentoring, coaching and leading a team will be highly advantageous.
To discuss the role further please click apply above or call Braedon Jones in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6220.