- ASX-listed investment management firm, supporting boutique asset management partners
- Paying up to $100,000 including superannuation, 12-month fixed term contract
- Sydney CBD location, fast-paced environment
A fantastic opportunity to join an ASX-listed organisation in the asset and investment management space, as a Marketing Coordinator.
They are looking for someone to join their fast-paced, marketing team to help coordinate their boutique, funds management partners with their marketing campaigns. Working in a team of 5, This role will see you in an initial 12-month fixed term contract, with the potential for opportunities to open in the wider organisation later.
This business is passionate about maintaining a positive culture through social events and valuing work/life balance.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Development of marketing collateral for online and offline channels
- Maintaining content across all websites
- Coordination of integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensuring consistent messaging and branding of the business’ boutique partners
- Reporting on success of marketing campaigns
- Coordination of webinars
- Execution of email campaigns using Eloqua
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years' experience in marketing coordination within financial services, ideally funds or investment management
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Highly organisational and time management skills
- Proactive, can-do and confident approach to marketing coordination
If this sounds like you, please apply online or call Katie Bown on (02) 9087 6273 for more information.