This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Collections Officer to join a globally recognised business located in Pymble. We are seeking a professional who has a strong background in Collections and who has the ability to build strong relationships and rapport with clients and customers.
Our client is offering a permanent role to work in their Pymble based office, to ensure goals and tasks are completed efficiently. You will ensure the timely
review of allocated account to ensure prompt identification of accounts beyond acceptable payment terms and professional contact with clients who are in arrears and arrange for prompt clearance.
Your responsibilities in this role will include but not limited to:
- Manage a large volume of ledgers each which vary in account size
- Prepare statements of outstanding invoices for clients as required
- Collect payments for products in accordance with trading terms
- Create and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Liaise with clients and financers on invoicing and payment issues
- Accurately communicate all relevant information to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 plus years in a Collections or Reconciliations role
- Ability to multi task, and have a high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organisation and other relevant stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel system use
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 514293 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.