- Competitive Salary $165,000 plus superannuation + Bonus
- Opportunity to lead a team
- Balance Sheet & Statutory Reporting experience ideal
Aston Carter are working with a Global Investment Bank as they look to grow out their Financial Reporting team. They are a brand at the pinnacle of the Financial Services sector, they have a best in class employee development model and an unparalleled opportunity to grow your career.
This is your chance to join a growing Group Finance Team, where you will play a critical role in both the BAU delivery and on-going projects focus of its operations. The role will be entrusted to;
- Lead and mentor the onshore and offshore teams to ensure reporting is complete, accurate and of a high quality.
- Own the month-end, half-year and full-year reporting timetables, ensuring a robust delivery framework is in place.
- Play a lead role in the implementation and delivery of a number of project initiatives across processes, systems, regulatory changes and accounting standard changes.
- Act as the key finance contact for front and middle office functions, external regulators, external auditors and group technology teams.
- Drive a best in class reporting environment, you will ensure you are up to date with industry developments and upcoming changes, assisting the business navigate these changes.
- Engage closely with the global finance teams to deliver group consolidated reporting.
Qualification & Skills:
To be considered, it is desirable you have exposure/experience to the following:
- A solid background in Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting or a technical accounting background within a Financial Services organisation.
- Alternatively a Big 4 mover at the Senior Manager level.
- Strong experience with projects and change agendas, across systems, standards, regulatory or transformation projects,
- CA/CPA qualified with tertiary qualifications in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Accounting or Business,
- Demonstrable experience with business partnering to operational teams whilst acting as a conduit between onshore/offshore reporting teams and the business.
For more information please reach out to Alex Sherbinski on 90876226 or via email Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org