This Austalian led and managed business whose legacy has been builtover 128 years ,leverages off its majority shareholders global presence and aims to meet the insurance needs of everyday Australians.
As this business continues to transform, they are looking to build and champion a strong agenda around their customer capability and business partner experience by bringing their voices to every meeting, discussion, debate and conversation to improve the way they deliver their products and services.
Purpose of the role:-
- The Head of Customer Experience Design, a newly created role, will be accountable for the end to end customer and business partner experience and journey design . This role will lead the design and planning process to connect our current state experience with the future state design leveraging segmentation, research and insights .
Customer Experience Design:-
- This role will see you co-lead the development of design assets for the company, encourage design thinking and enable the delivery of a better overall experience. Further more, it will support the evolution of our employee e xperience to foster a strong customer centric culture.
- Lead the team to embed customer experience design thinking and develop the overarching CX blueprint across the business to help identify what they should continue,stop and start doing.
- Lead the development of a CX program of work that ensures their
strategy and business priorities align with customer expectations and builds trust.
Understand the pain/gain points from a customer/adviser perspective
and leverage insights to inform macro customer priorities.
- Lead the design of existing and customer journeys to drive improved customer outcomes that improve loyalty, drive advocacy, increase touchpoints and maximise their NPS scorecard.
- Develop a measurement framework and track res u lts to foster strong
performance behind the customer experience across our business.
Leadership & Stakeholder management:-
- Inspire, engage, leadand drive an enterprise committment to improving the CX; function to ensure a constant uplift of team capability that moves towards Global Best Practice.
Skills and Experience:-
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline, postgraduate qualifications highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years management experience across a range of disciplines: marketing, sales, CX, service delivery, initiative, project delivery, change management and business improvement.
- Design thinking/HCD qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience in using Human Centred design to build out the CX function.
- Strong project management skills; demonstrated experience in UX and market research, presenting, communicating and facilitating insights.