- Leading domestic Wealth Management Organisation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent company work environment
Aston Carter are partnering with a leading domestic Wealth Management organisation to fill a newly created position. The group is looking to bring on a Senior Manager of Policy to support the Head of Policy and Engagement in order to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved on the development of regulatory items.
The role will focus on providing thought leadership regarding life insurance policy and will see you engaged in all stages of regulatory development, regulatory publication and industry standard. Reporting to the Head of Policy you will:
- Monitor external regulatory activity in key areas, including overseas jurisdictions, and provide insightful guidance on likely domestic regulatory developments
- Assess and interpret items of regulatory change
- Ensure an unparalleled customer focus across the business, with clear accountability for informing and assessing policy change
- Pro-actively engage with business lines on current and future regulatory requirements
- Provide the sign off on processes and procedures, software requirements and specifications, marketing material, PDSs and other legal documents
- Drive consistently high standards of commercial discipline and corporate conduct, with a strong compliance culture, across the group
- Ensure operational and compliance risks are effectively managed including the proactive engagement with Risk teams to identify, analyse and implement regulatory change
To be successful you will have extensive experience in the Life Insurance industry, as well as broad regulatory knowledge and commercial awareness. Ideally you will have a well-developed understanding of the risks that can arise from implementing change to systems, operations and products. A strong analytical ability and great communication skills are imperative to success in this role.
If you or someone you know is interested, please contact Samuel Ferguson on 02 9087 6209