Aston Carter are an international resourcing and staffing solutions provider. We provide consulting, staffing and recruitment solutions to a range of Financial Services, Insurance and Professional Services organisations both here in Australia globally through our network of 500 international offices. We pride ourselves on working with the best organisations in the market, solving their business challenges with dedicated human solutions. We provide our staff with a best in class learning environment and provide career longeivty.
Our Business Development Executive is our entry level role focused on end-to-end account management, solution sales and new account identification and engagement. The role is focused around partnering with our experienced Business Dvelopment and Sales teams to expand our local prescence. Key responsiblities of the role include;
- Face to face meetings with senior leaders across the market to understand their business needs and requirements,
- On-going solution sales to our customer base, including engaging with new clients for potential new work,
- Owning the end to end delivery process for our engagements, including interviewing and identifying top talent in the local market to fill various client requirements,
- Partnering with our experienced Business Development and Delivery teams to deliver clients engagements,
- Phone based sales to prospective clients in the local market.
At Aston Carter we have 3 current vacancies in our Business Development team. The roles are designed for recent university graduates or those looking to advance their sales career in the Financial Services & Insuance industries. Key criteria include;
- Previous work experience within customer service, hospitality, retail, account management or sales,
- A hunger and willingness to build new relationships with customers, partnering with them to design and sell unique staffing solutions,
- A key passion for the Financial Services, Insurance or Professional Services markets,
- Recent tertiary qualifications within Business, Commerce, Psychology. Finance or Economics.
- Uncapped earning potential and consistent career growth and expansion,
- Overseas career opportunities through our network of 500 international offices,
- A structured onboarding and training environment, including a 13 week onboarding program and on the job training,
- Exposure to the best Financial Services and Insurance clients in the market.