About the Company
Aston Carter have partnered with a global brand that is a trusted provider of investment services, with a solid track record, an impressive client list and a focus on their employee's career progression within the business.
About the Role
Coming in as a Senior Investment Accountant for this global business you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management of the business' products and investments
- Unit pricing
- Preparations of financial statements
- Statutory reporting
- Tax related tasks
- Ad hoc duties
- At least 4+ years as an Investment/Fund Accountant
- CPA/CA qualified
- Degree in commerce, business or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail (analytical)
- Significant financial knowledge
- Strong understanding of tax laws
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Culture & Benefits
A collaborative team that is flexible, provides great exposure to multiple aspects of the business along with career opportunities. Join a team that cares about you as an individual and that will notice your success!
For more information you can call Jessica Engel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0959 quoting Job Reference 513603 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.