- • Manage the delivery of vehicles to customers and suppliers nationally.
- • Strong training and internal opportunities for progression and growth.
- • Convenient Chatswood location with easy access by Public Transport.
Aston Carter have partnered with this leading organisation within the Automotive Industry to recruit a new Customer Service and Vehicle Support Officer for their growing team. As an international leader, our client offers strong training and opportunity for professional growth and development. With modern and open offices based in Chatswood, this organisation is easily accessible by car and is within walking distance from the train line.
This is a permanent position for an experienced Customer Service Officer to build a career in the exciting automotive industry. A background in Vehicle Coordination or Delivery would be ideal but not essential. Working in this experienced and supportive team environment, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders both internally and externally. Here you will find a positive and enriching team culture where you will be able to develop and grow your skills.
With the responsibility of managing all inbound and outbound vehicles, this is a fast-paced role that requires high levels of customer interaction. As the first point of contact for all internal and external customers, strong communication, empathy and efficiency is required.
A typical day as the Customer Service and Vehicle Support Officer could include,
- Managing all calls and email liaison between suppliers, clients and all stakeholders.
- Coordinating and managing the vehicle delivery life-cycle from ordering through to delivery.
- Building strong reporting processes and updating database with customer details.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this customer focused role, a background in Customer Service or Call Centre is desired. The role involves a level of reporting and attention to detail, so administrative or reporting experience would be highly valued.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 510497 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.