About the Company
Aston Carter have partnered with a leading Global Consulting Firm in the implementation of Advice Review programs that are looking for experienced Quality Assurance professionals. This organisation is determined to bring in high quality Individuals to drive the programs of its respective financial services clients forward. They will offer strong skill development opportunities to those that join the business. For qualified (RG146) individuals with strong experience in Advice Review/Quality Assurance, this opportunity can offer terrific career pathways. In this role you will gain experience in high profile programs with significant customer focussed mandates, and be given a chance to shape the face of the Australian Financial Services industry.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure the Remediation team is delivering on its Quality Assurance targets, and give coaching to the Advice Case Assessors to ensure they are adhering to their deliverables. You will be required to use your technical advice understanding to make decisions that have a direct impact on the financial position of customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review the Remediation files of the Case Assessors and ensure they are delivering to a high quality standard
- Coaching Case Assessors to ensure they actively participate in the development of colleagues and improvement of operational process.
- Advise the wider operational function on areas of improvement from a technical standpoint.
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience in Financial Advice/Wealth Management/Remediation or Compliance
- Understanding the duties of a Financial Advisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and understand Licensee/Advisor relationships
- Resilient, proactive working style, ability to make decisions & work autonomously, ability to make complex concepts understandable and solve problems will be essential to this role
- RG146/Diploma of Financial Planning essential
If you are interested in learning more, contact Melissa Prideaux on 9918 0923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org