- Line 2 Advisory Function
- Best-in-class technology and infrastructure
- Global brand
We are partnering with one of Australia's domestic banking leaders. The business has a global presence and offers a full suite of banking products including Financial Markets, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. In the past 18 months, this company has invested heavily in resources and infrastructure to ensure they have the best-in-class systems, technology and leaders in the Australian market. Further, the employee development and career exposure on offer is unparalleled in the local market.
This is a Line 2 Advisory function, sitting in a newly structured team and division. In this role, you will be responsible for providing professional advice and leadership to particular functions of the bank to uphold a high standard of Risk/Compliance culture and take ownership over a range of complex policies and frameworks for the businesses unique offerings. You will oversee and conduct EDD on the businesses banking and non-banking activities. As the business has a global presence, you will work with various domestic and internationally located teams/stakeholders to streamline and consolidate AML/CTF, AB&C and Sanctions functions.
Requirements for the role:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of; AML, Sanctions or AB&C
- Background in Consulting (Ideally to large Multinational Corporations)
- Experience working with a large and extensive catalogue of stakeholders or within a multi-divisional bank
- Proven and tested expertise in providing advice and direction to influence important decisions
- The Ideal background – Career in consulting, ideally across a set of large/complex businesses combined with industry experience (working within a Bank).
For more information you can reach Kieren Phang in our Sydney office on 0448 223 336 or Kieren.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here to register your interest.