- Global Listed Fund Manager
- End to end exposure across accounting processes and project involvement
- $85,000-$100,000 inclusive of superannuation plus bonus potential
Aston Carter are partnering with a rapidly growing ASX Top 100 in the search for a Accountant to sit within their Sydney based Group Finance team. The firm currently operates across three countries with plans for further global expansion in the future. A chance to be part of a growing and exciting business with a sizeable investment footprint.
The role will be a hybrid Financial and Management Accounting role focused on both the group level performance and the performance of the individual investment businesses. The Accountant will report directly to a Finance Manager with great exposure across the senior leadership team. Responsibilities include:
- Ownership over both the month-end and year-end processes including balance sheet, cash-flow and P&L reporting.
- Production of the audited annual financial statement.
- Partnering with the Finance and Leadership functions in the various investment businesses to drive performance.
- Design and implementation of a best in class financial control framework for both the group and the investment entities.
- Delivery of the management reporting packs to the leadership team.
- Preparing detailed business performance packs with insightful commentary to drive decision making across the group.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasting on a monthly and yearly basis.
- BI-monthly scorecard reporting on the group’s investments.
- Exposure to treasury management including cash-flow forecasting on a short term and longer-term basis.
- CA or CPA qualified, ideally with foundations in a Chartered firm.
- Financial modelling and advanced skills in excel.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet tight and multiple deadlines.
- A strong foundational skillset in Financial Control paired with a keen interest in Management Accounting and FP&A.
To discuss this role further please click apply or call Morgan Hyatt in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6405.