About the company
Aston Carter have partnered with a leading Financial Services institution in the implementation of the remediation program that is looking for strong advice remediation professionals. This organisation is determined to bring in high quality individuals to drive the program forward and will offer strong skill development opportunities to those that join the business.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to review customer advice provided by client’s advisers. The successful candidate will need to use their technical knowledge to assess the quality of initial reviews provided by the client advisers and further investigate aspects of the provided services that may not be consistent with best practice methodology. Additionally, this candidate will be required to review, identify and provide remediation insights and recommended improvements back into the overall remediation project.
Your responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
• Execution of customer remediation program
• Communicate and collaborate advice remediation through business units
• Management of internal and external stakeholders
• Analysis and reporting of customer advice provided by client advisers
• Drive initiatives and assist with business priorities as identified
• Conducting rectification of advice process
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Ability to problem solve and make informed decisions
• Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of remediation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build and maintain positive client relationships
• Understand how to interpret relevant legislation and regulatory obligations
• Simultaneously prioritise and manage conflicting demands
• Minimum, Diploma in Financial Planning RG 146 compliant
If you are in interested in expanding your knowledge in the Review / Remediation field and are looking for a program that support personal growth, apply now.
For more information, you can call Melissa Prideaux, email@example.com in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0923 quoting job reference 514019 or alternatively apply here to register your interest.